[Tech News][feat1]

Monday, April 11, 2016

[Xiaomi] Mi Bluetooth Speaker Review


So Recently mi has launched their MI Bluetooth Speaker And It Was Priced At 2000 INR And the speaker is sold at mi.com via flash sale you have to register in the flash sale! this review is given by the one of the miui fan on miui forum! so lets begin and see the review of mi bluetooth speaker

Also Check-


Hi mi fans
 ,
I would like to express my rocking experience with new mi Bluetooth speaker. It gave super performance beyond my expectations. Do not underestimate the power of xiaomi .

After my waiting the Bluetooth speaker was arrived , 
Eagerly I opened the package
 , and get a lengthy box , and opened that box , there is my speaker . it has bit heavy as compared to another Bluetooth speakers. 
I know it has NiFeB  magnet , it is stereo speakers so we have two speaker , its the reason for the weight. Although it's not very heavy, we can easy to handle .
I couldn't control my happiness
 . I connected the Bluetooth speaker first with my redmi note 4G. Then I got amazing sound from it , and I checked everything , volume button, power button , aux in , memory card slot ..etc. After the hardware checking , I continued to play music, I tried to put the maximum sound , I can't express that feel...it's amazing ...even small sounds are clear when the volume is high .I tried a number of tracks including Bass heavy, vocals and some acoustics and were pleased by the audio quality delivered by the speaker unit. it's bass management system is super...I got a 2.1 home theater experience. It could make sound equal to my 2.1 home theater. 
Mi Bluetooth speaker is backed by a 1500mAh battery unit, which as per Xiaomi delivers a music playback of 8 hours on a full charge. Although if we are play music with full volume then we can only get 5-6 hours .
 You can long press the Bluetooth pair button to check the battery status. If we put the volume more than 80% ,the speaker will make a strong viberation .I think , if it comes with plastic body , I am sure it will break.
Xiaomi has also added a built-in mic that allows you to make and receive calls wirelessly when connected to a smartphone. We made some standard phone calls and quality was adequate without any issues.

the speaker is quite compact and can be easily carried around if you are planning a weekend trip. With Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, you can wirelessly connect the Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth speaker with your smartphone or tablet. You can opt for the AUX-in port to listen to music if you don't want to pair it with your smartphone with the speaker. 
All the best Xiaomi , for produce more products.

Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment